What are cookies
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to their terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user. While browsing a site, the user can also receive cookies on his terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (so-called « third parties »), on which some elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site that the same is visiting.
Cookies, usually present in users’ browsers in very large numbers and sometimes even with characteristics of wide temporal persistence, are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, session monitoring, storage of information on specific configurations concerning users who access the server, etc.
Therefore, two macro-categories are identified: « technical » cookies and « profiling » cookies.
This category also includes performance cookies, which are sometimes also called analytics cookies. These are cookies that collect information about the use that a user makes of a website and that allow to improve its functioning. For example, performance cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check which are the recurring patterns of use of a website, help to understand every difficulty that the user encounters in use and shows the effectiveness of advertising. which is published on the site.
Technical cookies are essential and cannot be disabled using the functions of this website. In general, cookies can be completely disabled in your browser at any time.
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. Due to the particular invasiveness that such devices may have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about their use and thus express their valid consent.
They are referred to in art. 122 of the Code where it provides that « the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contractor or a user or access to information already stored is permitted only on condition that the contractor or user has given his consent after being been informed with the simplified procedures referred to in article 13, paragraph 3 « (article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
Third party cookies
It is possible to share this information with other parties, such as advertisers, who may use their cookies to collect information on the activities performed by users on the website. Advertisers could also use this information to measure the effectiveness of their advertising. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s free informed consent. These cookies are not directly controlled by the current site.
To revoke this consent, it is necessary to refer to the websites of third parties or to refer to the following sites:
How to disable cookies from your browser
It is also possible to manage cookies through the browser settings. At any time you can accept, reject cookies or decide to set a warning message before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. The procedures for managing cookies differ depending on the browser used, by accessing the help section of the latter you can find out how to manage the settings. We inform you that changing the settings will only have an impact on that particular browser and PC, in order to align the behavior with other devices as well, it is necessary to repeat the operation on each browser. We also remind you that by disabling some cookies, the website may not be able to provide you with profiled services.
Where can you find more information about cookies
Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data:
The current site is not responsible for the content of external third party websites that may or may not set cookies.
Welcome to our website www.tecom-it.com (hereinafter the Site).
For Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. your privacy and the security of your personal data are very important, which is why we collect and manage your personal data with the utmost care and take specific measures to keep them safe, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 679 / 2016 – hereinafter GDPR).
Who is the owner?
Below is the main information on the processing of your personal data carried out by Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. based in Via Sant ‘Ambrogio, 10 – 21057 Olgiate Olona (VA) Tax Code and VAT no. 00181640129, as Data Controller.
For any clarification, question or need related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
What data do we process and why?
The personal data that Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. treats are those that we collect while you browse or use the services offered on the Site. Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. it can therefore collect data about you such as personal data such as name and surname, address and navigation data.
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
– provide you with the services of the Site;
– manage your requests forwarded to our Customer Service.
In the aforementioned cases, the processing of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to provide you with the service you have specifically requested from us.
We also carry out statistical surveys and analyzes with data in aggregate form to understand how users interact and use the Site, to improve our services.
However, only with your express consent, we process your personal data for:
– carry out commercial and promotional communication activities.
Who will process your data?
Your personal data are processed by duly trained personnel of Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. as Data Controller. Furthermore, for organizational and functional needs relating to the provision of services on the Site, your data may be processed by our suppliers. The latter have been evaluated and chosen by Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. for their proven reliability and competence. Some of these subjects may also be based in non-EU countries and, in these cases, the transfer of your personal data to these countries is carried out in compliance with the guarantees provided by the RGPD.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time which depends on the purpose for which they were collected, at the end of which your personal data will be deleted or in any case irreversibly made anonymous. The retention period differs depending on the purpose of the processing: for example, the data used to send you our newsletters until you ask us to stop sending (and in any case no later than five years).
What are your rights?
At any time, depending on the specific treatment, you can: revoke the consent to the treatment, know what your personal data are in our possession, their origin and how they are used, request their updating, rectification or integration as well as, in the cases provided for by the provisions in force, the cancellation, limitation of treatment or oppose their treatment. If you wish, you can request to receive personal data held by Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. that concern you in a format readable by electronic devices and, where technically possible, we will be able to transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegitimately, you can lodge a complaint with one of the competent supervisory authorities for compliance with the rules on personal data protection. In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (//www.garanteprivacy.it/).
This information may undergo changes and additions over time, we therefore invite you to periodically check its contents. Where possible, we will try to inform you promptly of the changes made.
- General information
Who is the Data Controller?
Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. based in Via Sant ‘Ambrogio, 10 – 21057 Olgiate Olona (VA) Tax Code and VAT no. 00181640129, is the Data Controller, i.e. the subject who decides how and why to process your personal data.
You can always contact Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. by writing to the above address or to email@example.com
- What personal data do we collect?
The categories of personal data that Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. collects and processes when you browse the Site, are the following:
- a) we collect your data when you request a contact;
- b) we process the personal data you provide us when you contact our Customer Service to provide you with the requested assistance;
- c) we collect information about your browsing on the Site, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information on our servers.
We inform you that Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access the Site and use the services offered by Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. you declare that you are of legal age.
- How do we use the personal data collected?
Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- a) provision of the services offered on the Site. For this purpose, Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. needs to collect, in relation to each service and its characteristics, the personal data necessary for the performance of the service requested by you.
- b) management of requests to our Customer Service, which uses the personal data you provide to satisfy your requests for information and requests for assistance.
- c) statistical analyzes and surveys. We use some information about your use of the Site to carry out statistical analyzes and surveys in order to improve our services;
- d) only with your express consent, we will be able to use the contact details you have provided for commercial communications on our products and services, in order to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, our offers and promotions . Furthermore, always with your consent, we will be able to use your contacts as part of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction in order to improve our services and the relationship with our users. These communications will take place exclusively in the manner you have chosen (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, WhatsApp).
If you wish to authorize the activities referred to in point d) and subsequently do not wish to receive further communications from Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. or would like to limit the ways in which to be contacted, you can interrupt these communications at any time by simply clicking on the appropriate « unsubscribe » link at the bottom of each communication, by contacting Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. by writing to the above address.
We inform you that you may receive further communications from us even after submitting your unsubscribe request, as some submissions may have already been planned, our systems may take some time to process your request; this, however, no later than one month from the request.
In relation to all the activities indicated above, we will process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic tools; the tools we use guarantee high safety standards, in full compliance with current legislation.
- Legal basis of the processing
We process your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by current legislation, and specifically:
- a) For the conclusion and execution of a contract to which you are a party.
This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities:
– provision of services offered on the Site;
– management of your requests by our Customer Service.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data to us or not, but in the absence of the requested data it will not be possible for us to conclude or execute your requests. This means that you will not be able to use the services of Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. and that Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. will not be able to manage your requests;
- b) Based on your consent.
We will carry out the following treatments only if you have given us your express consent:
- carrying out marketing activities and opinion polls and market research.
Providing us with your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional. You are free to provide us with your data for these purposes or not, therefore, in the absence of the same, it will not be possible for Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. carry out marketing activities, opinion polls and market research, and to analyze your habits.
- Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. specifically trained and authorized to process.
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services; these subjects have been adequately selected and offer a suitable guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These subjects have been designated as data processors and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. and under its control.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specialized in IT and telematic services; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities; companies specializing in market research and data processing.
Your data may be transmitted to the police and judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
- Data transfer outside the EU
Some of the third parties listed in the previous paragraph « Who will process your data? » may be based in countries outside the European Union which nevertheless offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission (//www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria -and-international / data-transfer-to-third-countries # 1).
The transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that do not ensure adequate levels of protection will be carried out only upon conclusion between Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. and said subjects of specific agreements, containing safeguard clauses and appropriate guarantees for the protection of your personal data so-called « standard contractual clauses », also approved by the European Commission, or if the transfer is necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contract between you and Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. (for the purchase of goods offered on our Site, for registration on the Site or the use of services on the Site) or for the management of your requests.
- How long do we keep the data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, which varies according to the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data.
After this period, your data will be permanently deleted or in any case made irreversibly anonymous.
Your personal data is stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
- a) data collected in the context of the use of services offered on the Site: these data are kept until the termination of the service or cancellation of the subscription to the service by the User;
- b) data related to user requests to our Customer Service: the data useful to assist you will be kept until your request is satisfied;
- c) data provided for commercial communications activities, opinion polls and market research: up to the request by the user to interrupt the activity and in any case within 2 years from the last interaction of any kind of user with Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l .;
- d) data used for carrying out market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction: as long as the User does not request the cessation of the activity.
In any case, for technical reasons, the termination of the processing and the consequent definitive cancellation or irreversible anonymization of the related personal data will be final within thirty days from the terms indicated above.
- Your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l .. Find below their general description and how to exercise them.
- a) Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be corrected, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
- b) Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes. In this regard, we remind you that the sending of commercial and promotional communications, the carrying out of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction for the personalization of the website and commercial offers based on your interests are considered marketing activities. . Upon receipt of your request, we will promptly cease the processing of your personal data based on this consent, while different treatments or based on other assumptions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
- c) Opposition to the processing of your data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; before welcoming it, Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. will have to evaluate the reasons for your request.
- d) Delete your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation you can request the cancellation of your personal data. Once your request has been received and examined, if legitimate, we will promptly cease processing and delete your personal data.
- e) Request that the processing of your personal data be temporarily limited: in this case, Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. will continue to keep your personal data but will not process them, unless it is subject to your different request and the exceptions provided for by law. You can obtain the limitation of the processing when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is unlawful but you oppose the cancellation of your data, when your data no longer serves us but you need it to exercise your right in court and when you object to the processing, during the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request.
- f) Request your data or transfer them to a person other than Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. (« Right to data portability »). You can request to receive your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we can at your request transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
In order to exercise some of your rights described above, you can contact us by writing to the address of the Data Controller indicated above.
To ensure that our users’ data are not infringed or illegitimate by third parties, before accepting your request to exercise one of the rights indicated, we will ask you for some information to be sure of your identity.
- Security measures
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures, aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: the pseudonymisation or encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore, Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. undertakes to regularly test, verify and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to ensure continuous improvement in the safety of processing.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegally, you can lodge a complaint with one of the competent supervisory authorities for compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data.
In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
More information on how to present is available on the website of the Guarantor, at the address //www.garanteprivacy.it.
- Changes to this information
The constant evolution of our services may involve changes in the characteristics of the processing of your personal data described up to now. Consequently, this privacy statement may undergo changes and additions over time, which may also be necessary in relation to new regulatory interventions regarding the protection of personal data.
We therefore invite you to periodically check the contents: where possible, we will try to promptly inform you about the changes made and their consequences.
- Legislative references and useful links
The processing of your personal data is carried out by Costruzioni Meccaniche TECOM S.r.l. in full compliance with the regulations on the matter provided for by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, the rules on the processing of Italian personal data and the provisions of the Italian supervisory authority (//www.garanteprivacy.it) .